News & Events
- Science Signaling has featured our article as an Editor's Choice. There is also a feature on this article appearing in ETH Life.
- Our work on in silico feedback control of yeast has been getting some attention in the press (News).
- 25 February 2013: Our recent work is featured in an article in ETH Life.
- 4 February 2013: Our paper, Systematic Identification of Signal-Activated Stochastic Gene Regulation, now appears in the 1 February 2013 issue of Science.
- 1 February 2013: The CTSB group welcomes Andreas Milias-Argeitis, who joins the lab as our newest postdoctoral researcher! (People)
- January 2013: Congratulations are in order to Jan Mikelson, who is now beginning his Ph.D. studies in the CTSB group! (People)
- December 2012: The CTSB group was well-represented at the 51st IEEE Conference on Decision and Control held in Maui, Hawaii, USA. Prof. Mustafa Khammash was a Semi-Plenary speaker, while Corentin Briat and Gabriele Lillacci presented papers on their research.
- 26 November 2012: Prof. Mustafa Khammash delivered his Inaugural Lecture, "Mathematical Modeling, Analysis, and Computer Control of Gene Expression," at the ETH Zurich main campus.
- September 2012: Welcome to Irena Kazminovzka, who joins the CTSB group as a Ph.D. student! (People)
- August 2012: Welcome to Benjamin Hepp, our newest Ph.D. student in the CTSB group! (People)
- July 2012: Congratulations to Gabriele Lillacci and Patrick Sheppard, who successfully defended their Ph.D. dissertations and join our lab as new postdocs! (People)
- April 2012: A warm welcome to Dr. Ankit Gupta, who just arrived in our lab as a postdoc! (People)
- January 2012: Welcome to the two newest members of our lab, Dr. Corentin Briat and Alessandro Boianelli! (People)
- November 2011: Our paper with the Lygeros group (ETH-Zurich) and the El-Samad group (UCSF), In silico feedback for in vivo regulation of a gene expression circuit, was featured by the BBC and Forbes, among others. (Publications)
- September 2011: The Control Theory and Systems Biology group has arrived in Basel at the D-BSSE!
Diese Website wird in älteren Versionen von Netscape ohne
graphische Elemente dargestellt. Die Funktionalität der
Website ist aber trotzdem gewährleistet. Wenn Sie diese
Website regelmässig benutzen, empfehlen wir Ihnen, auf
Ihrem Computer einen aktuellen Browser zu installieren. Weitere
Informationen finden Sie auf
The content in this site is accessible to any browser or
Internet device, however, some graphics will display correctly
only in the newer versions of Netscape. To get the most out of
our site we suggest you upgrade to a newer browser.